Scones are such a crowd pleaser and never more so than fresh out of the oven on a cool winter's morning!
I have my Aunty to thank for this favourite scone recipe - I searched the internet to see if I could link to one the same but couldn't find the exact one so typed it up here for you to enjoy along with a peak at some of the new table linens coming out later this month.
- 4 cups self raising flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 300ml pouring cream
- 300ml lemonade
- Pour liquid onto sifted flour and mix by cutting with a knife
- When mixed, lay on bench and knead with one hand
- Cut out 10-12 scones and lay on teflon coated tray (or use baking paper)
- Dab scones with milk
- Bake in a 200 degree celsius fan forced oven for 12-15mins until scones start to brown